- Mr. Hu is a dispute resolution lawyer with wealthy experience specializing in commercial litigation and arbitration. He has massive experience representing enterprises registered in China in particular FDI corporations in credits, corporation law, labor and employment, anti-commercial bribery and maritime law.
- Mr. Hu has represented many noted international corporations in handling large numbers of litigation cases on layoffs, bribery, embezzlement, labor dispute. He has also represented clients to negotiate and communicate and reached their goals successfully.
- Established Shanghai Shimin Law Office in 1999 and worked as director of the office since established.
- Worked in Shanghai Yangpu law Offices, Shanghai Hudong law Offices and Shanghai Fenghuang law Offices
- Graduated from East China University of Political Science and Law in 1985
- Admitted as Chinese lawyer in 1988
- Mr. Hu was representative of the 7th, 8th and 9th Congress of Shanghai Lawyers Association.
SHIMIN UpdatesThe Annual Meeting "16+1" to be held in Bulgaria On the 6th-8th of July
SHIMIN ResearchesSoref & Co., Law offices:Hiring Workers in Israel and their Dismissal