- Attorney Shikun Gao has provided legal services to foreign corporations in China for over 14 years. Shikun is a prominent adviser on Chinese foreign investment law, commercial law, and administrative licensing law. He is also a well-known authority on compliance policy and operation and development risk control for foreign-funded enterprises in China.
- Shikun combines his thorough understanding of the historical and social background of the Chinese legal system and his experience of providing legal and consulting services to foreign enterprises over the years to build development and execution strategies for his clients in China. He helps foreign corporations navigate through China’s complex political and business landscape and provides them with critical information about local business culture and characteristics of specific industries.
- Most of Shikun’s clients are multinational corporations, including a number of Fortune 500 companies. He represents a broad range of industries, such as chemical, real estate, food, energy, home appliances, and retail.
- Established Shimin Law Offices P. C. in USA(New York、Philadelphia), 2013
- Established Shimin Foreign Law Offices in Tokyo, 2010
- Joined CAST LAW SHANGHAI OFFICE(JAPAN) as attorney in 2008
- Joined Shanghai Shimin Law Office in 2000
- Joined Shanghai Huaxin Law Firm in 1998
- Joined OH-EBASHI LAW OFFICES SHANGHAI OFFICE(JAPAN) in 1997
- Graduated from School of Engineering of Osaka Prefecture University in 1994
- Joined in American Bar Association in 2012
- Professional Qualifications Joined in Daiichi Tokyo Bar Association in 2010
- Certified as Lawyer at Foreign Law, Osaka in 2005
- Certified as Lawyer at law of P.R.C in 2000
SHIMIN UpdatesShikun Gao and Josai University Delegation Pays a Visit to Shanghai Jiaotong University Institute of Cultural and Creative Industry
SHIMIN ResearchesSoref & Co., Law offices:Hiring Workers in Israel and their Dismissal