As a significant beforehand control of China authorities to issues of society, politics, economy and culture, administrative approval has been widely applied in kinds of areas. Though part of issues are removed from the range of administrative approval since the reform of administrative approval system in 2001, for enterprises, especially foreign-invested enterprises, every step from admittance before establishment, to the production, operating, management after establishment, is still closely related to administrative approval. Any major act without administrative approval is likely to bring large legal risk to enterprises. With rich experience accumulated for years, Shimin is familiar with the issues requiring administrative approvals in different sectors. Shimin has kept good working relation with administrative authorities and is able to help clients obtain administrative approvals and license smoothly.
The professional legal service provided by Shimin in this field includes:
• With regard to approvals during the establishment of foreign-invested enterprises (including R&D centers, operating centers and regional headquarters of multi-national corporations) and branches, including pre-approval of enterprise name, pre-approval or examination governed by Ministry of Commerce and National Development and Reform Commission, registration at Administration of Industry and Commerce Bureau, official seals, organization code certificates, registration at statistical divisions, tax authorities, customs, foreign exchange divisions and financial divisions.
• Licenses related to work safety, including coal mines, constructions, dangerous chemicals, fireworks and crackers, production, operating and use of commercial explosive materials, and pesticide production permit.
• Licenses related to the production of food and medicine, including license of the production and distribution of food and catering service, and licenses related to the production and management of medicine.
• Permits related to precursor chemicals, including the production, operating, purchase, transporting and the import and export.
• Licenses related to telecom and network, including license of basic telecommunications and value-added telecommunications, website records and ICP licenses.
• Licenses related to medical apparatus and instruments, including the production and management.
• Licenses related to the import and export of dual-use items and technologies, including the permit of importing or exporting. And
• China Compulsory Certificate, including the certification and exempting.
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Foreign Direct Investment, and Corporate Law
- Trade and Customs
- Unfair Competition and Antitrust
- Product Safety and Consumer Protection
- Compliance and Corporate Governance
- Labor & Employment
- Real Estate and Constructions
- Administrative Licensing
- Environmental Protection and Circular Economy
- Technology Transfer and Intellectual Properties
- Dispute Resolution
- GLOBAL SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT PRACTICE GROUP
- Shimin Global Industry & Investment Advisory