Real Estate and Constructions
It’s not easy to ensure compliance and efficiency for even multi-corporations with rich experience of real estate investment or development to invest in real estate in China. Shimin possesses a professional team of senior lawyers and tax accountants who knows deeply China’s actual situations, owns advantageous local resources, and masters the art of international operation. Shimin is capable of providing legal service in detail and with feasibility for financial investors and developers in real estate.
Shimin has provided frame design of establishment and merger of a real estate enterprise for a client that is among Fortune 500, made withdraw plan to the benefit of the client, provided whole course legal service, and drafted all the related agreements. Shimin also provided whole course legal service for the strategic cooperation between a well-known Japanese real estate developer and its Chinese counterpart relating to commercial negotiations, joint bidding, and separate development in one company’s name.
The professional legal service provided by Shimin in this field includes:
• Designing investment scheme suitable for financial investors and developers in order to ensure the benefit of clients and the legal compliance and the feasibility;
• Providing whole course legal advice from biding, financing, construction, pre-sale, bringing into use, after-sale warranty against defects, to estate management;
• Due diligence for merging real estate enterprises in China and providing legal advice on dealing with risks;
• Participating in negotiations of establishment and merger of real estate enterprises and drafting related agreements;
• Providing legal consultation relating to administrative approvals and licensing for the project;
• Providing legal consultation relating to use of land, including various ways of obtaining land, for instance, through biding, purchase of bankruptcy properties, acquisition of project, or through share transfer;and
• Providing tax designs and consultation relating to the operation of real estate project.
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Foreign Direct Investment, and Corporate Law
- Trade and Customs
- Unfair Competition and Antitrust
- Product Safety and Consumer Protection
- Compliance and Corporate Governance
- Labor & Employment
- Real Estate and Constructions
- Administrative Licensing
- Environmental Protection and Circular Economy
- Technology Transfer and Intellectual Properties
- Dispute Resolution
- GLOBAL SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT PRACTICE GROUP
- Shimin Global Industry & Investment Advisory